A lot of people are struggling financially and they said to themselves you know what I cannot become rich because I don’t have enough money, I don’t have enough capital, I don’t have the idea or I’m not in the right industry or I don’t have the right connection but from my experience that’s not what holds most people back, what hold’s people is one thing “EGO” that’s right Ego now you maybe thinking No I don’t have any Ego what are you’re talking about I’m just struggling financially I don’t have money No! That’s not true you see ego comes in many disguise when I was broke I had many of this ego holding me back today I’m going to share with you thirteen of them comment between and check if you recognize one of them and if you think you don’t have any of them that’s exactly the problem.
1. THE BLAME EGO you see many people blame people, the blame ego says well is not my fault is the government’s fault, is the industry fault, is my coworkers fault, is my parent fault, oh you know what I come from a dysfunctional family and I’ll not become rich, is because my supervisor is holding me back that’s why I can’t become rich. You see! the blame ego always say is someone else fault always pointing a finger and remember when you’re a finger to someone the other fingers a pointing at you. Do you you’ve this ego? Do you blame other people? You make excuses then maybe this what has be holding you back.
2. THE KNOW IT ALL EGO you see when I was broke I thought I know it all I don’t need to read books because I know what I was doing I was studying the basics and non of them worked because I thought I know what I was doing but guess what I don’t know shit you don’t know shit. You see the know it all ego always think they know everything keep doing the same thing again and again expecting a different result that’s the exact definition of insanity “the know it all”
3. THE FEARFUL EGO what holds lot of people back is fear of success, fear of failure, fear of making a mistake, think about it before you do something say to your self what if doesn’t work Or what If I lose money and what if I make a mistake then what happens, what if I don’t know what to do and what if I can’t figure it out my self. What if what if what if it does work? You see always remember fear is a distraction and it stand for
It’s nothing but a made up story in your own mind, so do you have the fear of ego holding you back?
4. THE COMFORT ZONE EGO it says I’m comfortable, I’m happy where I am, things are fine, I don’t need to be ambitious. that’s the problem your income zone is your comfort zone, when you get comfortable you’re not growing remember when you’re not growing you’re dying Do you have this ego holding you back right now? What are you gonna do about it?
5. THE JUDGMENTAL EGO I want you to imagine this you’re walking down the street and suddenly you hear vomuu vomuu and you see a white Ferrari vomuu just drove by what’s the first thought that comes through your mind? Comment below. my guess is his an asshoe who do he think he is, so selfish, possibly a greedy bastard lavishing his dad’s money or if its a Lady we say she is a gold digger right? All these negativities guess what! That’s you judging other people. My question to you is How do you know? it’s all made up story in your mind right? And you say his not that good, she is not that pretty, his not that smart you’re judging other people you’re projecting your own insecurity your own value on other people. how do you know that man is not Harding working, how do you know his not a good husband? How do you know his not a family man? How do know his not someone who has worked twenty to thirty years to be where he is? That’s the point How do you know?
You judge, you come to your own conclusion before you even talk to the person. you see how your mind works? How you’re going to be successful how you’re going to ever become rich if that’s the image you have for people who has be successful
6 THE EXCUSE EGO is either if you can make excuses or you can make money because you can’t make both. An excuse is nothing more than a well planned lie, you see the excuse ego says I cannot afford it or that’s too far or that’s too difficult, I don’t have enough experience it’s always I can’t I can’t or I don’t know how. you see you can make a million excuses why you cannot do something you only need one good reason why you must it.
7. THE PEOPLE PLEASING EGO well I just want to make sure everybody is happy, everybody is okay, I know better, I don’t want to rock the bone or as long as everybody is okay I’m okay, you try to please people too much you put other people first nothing is wrong with that though but sometime in life you have to put your self first, you know when flying on a plane you got to pull on your own oxygen mask before helping someone else sometimes in life you have to put yourself first you have to be a little bit selfish so you can be generous comment below if you know what I’m talking about you always put your family first you always put others first my question to you is What about yourself? You maybe thinking you’re so selfless No! you are been selfish that’s people pleasing ego in plain.
8. THE JUSTIFICATION EGO you justify why you don’t do something, you justify why you can’t do it. You know I’m too young, I’m too old, I’m an immigrant, I speak with ascent, I don’t have experience or maybe you know what its too late I’m married I’ve got husband, I’ve got wife, I’ve got kids I can sacrifice for my kids or you know what I never wanted it in anyway. Is a lie you justify your failure don’t use your kids for an excuse use then as your motivation why you must do something not why you can’t do anything stop justifying.
9. THE JEALOUS EGO: have you ever said stuff like these rich people are greedy, they are selfish, it’s not that a big deal anyways. That’s jealousy don’t criticize what you have never done or what you’re not capable of, don’t judge sometimes I see people judging others, hey what about you go get it done if it’s that easy
Until you do it don’t let this jealous Ego hold you back.
10. THE FAKE EGO have you ever meet someone you don’t know them from anywhere but the minute you meet with them they’ve this Wield kind of vibe you don’t trust his or her they’re so fake that you feel it oh my God his so fake! So superficial that’s you don’t make that connection or have you ever meet someone the minute you meet with them there these easy connection, they’re bond that you feel this person is sincere. The fake ego maybe that’s you maybe you’re very good in putting on this mask maybe you’re good in one circumstance you can be this person in another scenario you become an person and where you become another person and before you get it you’ve doing it for many years you don’t know who you are anymore, you don’t know which is the real you, you have lost yourself. Be yourself no matter what, I’ll rather want people to hate me for who I am than love me for who I am not so don’t use fake ego you don’t need it to be successful
11. THE SHY EGO they shy ego says I’m just shy, I’m an introvert I’m not good with people and I just feel like it’s okay, I don’t like to talk out you use that as an excuse so that you can stay in your own booboo you use it to stay in your shell
Believe it or not I was a very shy person I was the kid when going through high school I had no friend I didn’t want to talk but you need to see me at home lol even now when I go to meet with people I still have that feeling it’s normal but I don’t let that hold me back because I know I want to be more successful I want to be rich so I’ve to go outside of my comfort zone if I ever want to over come my shyness that how I could be doing what you see now so don’t use that personality as an excuse to hold you back.
12. THE OTHER PEOPLE OPINION be honest, do you worry on what people think of you? Do you worry how people perceive you? You know you want to do something but what will people think of my action? dip down in you know you that’s the right thing to do but you can’t do it simply because you’ve other peoples opinion, you let out others opinion to stop from doing what you know is the right thing. Those people they could be your family, your friends, your relatives, or even your school mate It don’t matter it could be social media you upload a video, you’re making noise you’re getting attention suddenly you get a few comment from haters guess what you stop! people who don’t care about you!! Hater are not suppose to add value in your life some keys bunch of worries and loser post a comment you like uhh that hurt my feelings and you stop doing what is right, you stop doing what is gonna make you successful. Stop! Stop worrying about other people’s opinion it’s just there opinion it does matter, hater got to hate it does matter do what you know is right.
13. THE DO IT YOURSELF EGO Yes! The do it yourself ego says if you want something done you got to do yourself hmmhmm they never going to do it as good as I do it or I don’t trust him, I don’t trust her. If you want something done you got to do it yourself what you are really saying is that you don’t trust other people that’s an Ego these form of ego will hold you back because nothing great is accomplish just with one person it requires team work so the do it yourself ego this is partly the most common ego that holds most people, most entrepreneur back from going to the next level because they’re control Frick. These massive do it yourself ego keeps them at a spot.
I’ve these two top business you can’t miss out to be a part they all internet marketing and they are money making machine for me you too can attest to it soon if only you can take action today (1). own a home with just N38,000 only (2). Information cash system